1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

JetBlue luggage question...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iLLMaCK, Sep 5, 2008.

1. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

I'm flying to cali and it's down to JetBlue or USairways, both are the same price, but USair charges for first bag and weight which is going to be a problem because I'll be bringing my camera gear...

I couldn't find anything on jetblues site about cost/weight... Does anyone know?

2. I think this site will give the info you are after:

1st bag free, $20 for 2nd bag....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
  3. sonuj2

sonuj2

May 11, 2006
    Naperville, IL
    You might want to also consider Southwest Airlines for your travel plans IF their routing meets your travel criteria. They have great rates and they allow 2 FREE checked pieces of luggage. I fly every week and depending on my destination, first check if Southwest is an option for me. Their customer service is great and their on-time record is the best. Just my .02 cents.

4. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

Thanks for the suggestion on southwest.
    I'd have to drive 4 hrs to the airport, but it's only $239 round trip.

I could stop in and have lunch w/ an ex if I did that.

5. yendikeno

yendikeno

Mar 31, 2008
    CA
    Hmm, would that be a good thing or a bad thing? :wink::biggrin:

6. vinman

vinman

Nov 15, 2006
    Upstate SC

I was thinking the same thing!
    It'd have to be a very "special" ex and a mighty interesting lunch to warrant an 8 hour round trip to the airport!

7. iLLMaCK

iLLMaCK Guest

It's a good thing.
    She's a good friend.

Will always be special to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.