Jim Fenton HOME FINALLY

Discussion in 'Merritt Island I' started by jfenton, Feb 24, 2005.

1. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Well....

I'm home...I'm tanned...I witnessed an absolutely incredible sunrise this morning and unfortunately I was driving down 95 on my way to the airport and was unable to get a shot...cause it would have been in the top 5 of all time that I've witnessed.

I'm in the process of transferring images and hopefully will get to process a few this evening and more over the weekend.

I wanted to say to everyone that I met this past weekend that all of you are an incredible bunch to shoot with and also...it was obvious that a bunch of us all had the same teacher! Kind of weird that we were all so close in our shooting parameters.

Anyway...it's cold, snowy and I'm depressed!

FRANK...you didn't order the new tripod from B&H did ya...cause their warehouse burnt down today :(

Jim

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Jim,

Glad that you made it home in one piece. Here it is, almost a week since the session at Merritt, and I can still close my eyes and see the Eagle tree and the little pond with all of the Egrets, Storks, and Rosies.

What an experience....;-)

Haven't ordered the tripod yet. Been too busy. Now it looks like I'll be waiting even longer. Terrible about the BH fire. Hope nobody was hurt.

Later,

Frank

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Jim,

What a great pleasure to meet you. Glad you are home safe and sound.

Sorry about that weather Pal..

But florida did good for you.

You don't know how lucky you guys were. This can be the worse weather of the winter here in February. Freezes and all.

I am very happy for you all and so glad I had the experience. I even learned a few things. Have a long way to go. But great session.

Can't wait to see your gazillion images.

Cheers
    Gale

PS: are you serious about B&H. OMG