1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Johnny The Bagger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by David_Bailey, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Nikkor AIS

Nikkor AIS

Jun 5, 2008
    Alberta
    Thanks for the link. I thought it was going to be really sappy, But after watching it, I think the message and the fantasic use of still photo's makes for a power presentation and message. I love the zoom shot, very cool.

Gregory

2. I'd think that next time you wanted to share something like this, you should post it in the proper section- 'Internet hoaxes and chain letters'.

Owait- there is no such section. Maybe there's a reason for that.

Lawrence

3. I sent a large print order off for a family I photographed recently. Hopefully this will have a positive effect when I present the images to the family. I also got some new batteries and buffed up an old Nikon F3HP film camera to give my daughter. She wants to shoot film.

4. Nikkor AIS

Nikkor AIS

Jun 5, 2008
    Alberta
    Lawrence: I see your point and your probably right. However, there are some cool photo illustration in the link . So for what it's worth it's photo related.

5. I never said this was a true story. I only offer it as a reminder that all of us could use from time to time. I see customer service falling way short in most all areas of life these days, especially in photography. When you have a situation that everyone with a camera thinks they are a professional, you see this break down in customer service.

It was put in the appropriate section "General Discussion". If you don't want to read it, skip it and move on to something more in line with your intellect.

6. True or not it is uplifting and something we all can slow down and take someting away from. I felt good after I watched it.
    Tim

7. I'm glad I spent the time to view it.

8. morcguy

morcguy

Dec 29, 2006
    Minnesota
    Senior management has shown that video about 3 times at staff meetings. Supposed to be motivational. Maybe the first time.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.