Joppa Flats Sunrise

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by jfenton, May 14, 2005.

1. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    This morning...looking towards the mouth of the Merrimack River in Newburyport MA

original.

2. wonderful image, Jim.

3. OH WOW!! That is beautiful!! :D :D :D

4. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Jim :

Hey, how's the D2X running these days ? I've been watching to see a follow-up on your early tale of woe with the camera, and must have missed it. Did Nikon fix this to your satisfaction ?

And are you planning a return to the Land of Enchantment ?

John P.

5. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    John

Nikon did indeed fix the issues (the camera was replaced so that they could continue to study the issues).

Yes..I am certainly returning to NM this year...sometime this fall and I'd really like to bring the wife along with me.

6. Gorgeous image Jim, the colors are incredible.

7. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Beautiful Jim

Thanks for sharing

8. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Re: John

Jim :

Well, late September/early October is primo season for the aspens, but the cranes don't really start back into the Bosque much before mid-October, often early November. OTOH, you could take your wife for a romantic getaway to the Lodge in Cloudcroft, or several great places around Santa Fe, the latter location including a rather nice spa in the mountains called Ten Thousand Waves.

Stay in touch about when you're coming - I might even be home for a change.

As for the D2X, that's great news. I had seen your initial posts, but I got far too far behind the Cafe with my travel, and obviously missed the "return".

And the photo that starts this thread proves the quality of the photographer, too.

John P.