Josh at Magic Time Machine part 2 (2 pics)

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by cajun angel, May 12, 2007.

1. Well, I don't know where to stop with this! We had so much fun and I wish everyone of ya'll could have been there with us! Our waiter was "Superman" and he's one of the nicest people we've met up there! He knows how to be funny without being "ugly" and really puts on a show for everyone. **Since my post can end up being huge, I'll wait to post the decor and the staff until later or I'm asked! After all, I took about 50 photos!**

"Gotcha, Capt Jack!"
    495393035_f8e2cf99e0_b.

"what a group of characters!"
    View attachment 95241

2. Cool, he even looks like the original superman, can not remember his name, but the original 1950's TV character!!

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That looks like a really cool place. Dianne! I bet my boys would love it!

Wish Joshua a very happy birthday from his friends in Alabama!

4. Whoever this guy is that dresses up like Superman has been with the restaurant for 4 yrs. Apparently, he must love his job and I think it shows. He's big fella too! I'll have to look up who played Superman in the 50's. I vaguely remember seeing the original on TV. And thanks for peeking in!

Leigh, I can promise you, your whole family would love this place! I'll go ahead and do more posting so ya'll can have a look into the restaurant itself. One thing about it, the dinners are so big that 2 can share! And thanks again for peeking in!

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Family time is special....cool.

6. Wow, what a fun place to celebrate Josh's birthday! More pictures, please!!

7. Thanks Frank! We definitely had fun today and can't wait for tomorrow!

Thanks Connie! I posted some in the people forum too. You'll love the characters! I highly recommend the Magic Time Machine for when you wanna have fun celebrating something!

8. Wish we had one of those restaurants around here....as far as I know we don't (yet?).

9. I hear ya Connie! I think it may be one of a kind but not sure. It's a remarkable place to go to and very family oriented. HEHE, there was a bunch of little girls chasing Superman and snapping his pic every time he turned around! Well, Waldo got on the intercom and had some fun teasing them. I do hope you'll be able to come down sometime! We'll show ya a grand time!

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Really good shots

11. Thank ya!