Joshua's First Butterfly - 2 for 1! (2 pics)

Josh was with me yesterday and had much better luck than me! (Little brat and he's only 9!) he had nabbed the D50 from his older sister Mariam and got these......

3778872804_cacddb79bf_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 388957

Great pics! I think it's so cool when children get into photography....I did the Pittsburgh, PA photowalk this year and our leader had his 12 year old son with us. He was shooting away with the rest of us!

Great pics! I think it's so cool when children get into photography....I did the Pittsburgh, PA photowalk this year and our leader had his 12 year old son with us. He was shooting away with the rest of us!

Thanks! We started the kids out about 3-4 yrs ago, just in time for the 2nd annual cafe get together in AL. We bought the kids little point and shoots for them to start out on. Now they all want the D50 or D200 (NO! on the
D200) for now. I love it when the kids can remember the tips I give them, put them to use and get nice results. Josh doesn't hesitate to ask for a tripod! Good thing I have 5! Of course some of the tripods are very old, cheap, and so forth, but work great for the kids and their lighter weight cams.

Latest threads

Top Bottom