Jude Through the Years in Photos ...

I first met Jude my wife in the mid 60's (yep we were really young when we first met, married in 72) and these are just a few photos that I took over the decades...
All from film naturally, scanned, and converted to B&W in SEP2... :smile:...

#1... 60's... This photo was really badly damaged and I still need to do more work on it...

#2... Late 70's...

#3.... Late 70's

#4... Early 80s...

#5... 90's...

Thanks for joining me in my trip down memory lane... :smile:

Wally, great idea & beautiful processing & wife! Each one is very Special!! Thanks for sharing!:smile:

I'm not even going to say "Hey Jude!" (Well, maybe I just did!) Wally, looking at these pictures brought a tear! Someone once commented that love was having a witness to each other's lives. Your wife is a beautiful lady, and you captured her many incarnations so wonderfully.

Wally, great idea & beautiful processing & wife! Each one is very Special!! Thanks for sharing!:smile:
Hey thanks Steve, very much appreciated my friend... :smile:
I want to rescan these as my good scanner the SCSI cable decided to go west so I just used my cheapy one to do these.
It worked better than I thought it would..!!!.

I'm not even going to say "Hey Jude!" (Well, maybe I just did!) Wally, looking at these pictures brought a tear! Someone once commented that love was having a witness to each other's lives. Your wife is a beautiful lady, and you captured her many incarnations so wonderfully.
Thank you so much Doss, your emotional comments mean so much to me... :smile:
And yes she gets "Hey Jude" all the time from me, but usually in the phrase "Hey Jude, where are my.????" ... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: LOL...

What a glorious set of beautiful photos Wally.
She does look lovely and its such a nice thing to do. :smile::smile:
Thank you very much Peter, your comments are always valued..!!!.

great set Wally, memories become more important when our hair goes grey and the skin wrinkly:biggrin::biggrin:

I first met Jude my wife in the mid 60's (yep we were really young when we first met, married in 72) and these are just a few photos that I took over the decades...
All from film naturally, scanned, and converted to B&W in SEP2... :smile:...

#1... 60's... This photo was really badly damaged and I still need to do more work on it...
[URL]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee229/judeinoz/Vlads%20Photos/b0e990e6.jpg[/URL]

#2... Late 70's...
[URL]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee229/judeinoz/Vlads%20Photos/8a2afb54.jpg[/URL]

#3.... Late 70's
[URL]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee229/judeinoz/Vlads%20Photos/2d15e16f.jpg[/URL]

#4... Early 80s...
[URL]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee229/judeinoz/Vlads%20Photos/0bee753d.jpg[/URL]

#5... 90's...
[URL]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee229/judeinoz/Vlads%20Photos/4750dfe1.jpg[/URL]

Thanks for joining me in my trip down memory lane... :smile:
Wally...I just wanted to add something. It's so refreshing to see someone who has been married for quite a few years and apparently loves his wife so much that he pays tribute to her chronicled in a touching series of images. Congratulations Wally to you and your beautiful wife Jude.

Beautiful captures over the years, you're a lucky man, Wally!
Thank you Bill and I know I'm lucky as my wife is also my best friend... :smile:

Hey "Jude"! Nice set. Enjoyed them.
Samuel
Hey Samuel, thanks mate....

Those are great Wally. Thanks for including us in your "memory lane" walk. I think some old photographs are like fine wine and get better with age.
Wally...I just wanted to add something. It's so refreshing to see someone who has been married for quite a few years and apparently loves his wife so much that he pays tribute to her chronicled in a touching series of images. Congratulations Wally to you and your beautiful wife Jude.
Thank you Robert, I truly appreciate your comments, and if only I knew much they would mean to me now, I would have taken so many more to cherish over this time...

great set Wally, memories become more important when our hair goes grey and the skin wrinkly:biggrin::biggrin:
Thanks Vinny, an ain't that the truth.... Got the grey but not the wrinkly yet... LOL...

Those are great, #3 is my favorite. Looks like she wants to kick someone's arse :wink:
Thanks Dan, and that butt Jude wanted to kick would have been mine as I was sitting in the boat making all the smart a$$ comments... :rolleyes: :biggrin::biggrin:..

You are a blessed man, Wally, and It's plain to see you are aware of that.
Thank you very much my friend... I am aware, let me tell you...

Hi Wally, this means that next year you will hit the 40 year benchmark, congratulations!!
Kris your so right, the big 40 next year, wow, I can't even believe that... :eek:... Thank you....

Hi Wally.
What a neat walk along memory lane. Thank you for sharing these.
Thank so much Gaylon, I'm glad you like the walk....

Lovely set.
Thank you...

Just a couple more I've been playing with.

#6... This was taken either at the end of the 90s or early 2000... Oh Yeah, it was at Knotts Berry Farm...
Not sure what that mule was telling Jude as I never found out, but I wonder... :rolleyes:... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#7...
This was taken in the early 70's just after we got married...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's just a delight to meet your wife, Wally! She looks lovely and judging from the length of your marriage, she must be a wonderful partner and companion. Thanks for sharing her with us. And best wishes for many joyful years together... and lots more beautiful images!

It's just a delight to meet your wife, Wally! She looks lovely and judging from the length of your marriage, she must be a wonderful partner and companion. Thanks for sharing her with us. And best wishes for many joyful years together... and lots more beautiful images!
Thank you Doug, I value your comments, and as I said earlier she is also my best friend which I feel keeps us very close...
I was told many years ago that love brings you together and friendship keeps you together, I truly believe this... :smile:

Thank you Doug, I value your comments, and as I said earlier she is also my best friend which I feel keeps us very close...
I was told many years ago that love brings you together and friendship keeps you together, I truly believe this... :smile:
Wonderful images Wally and your words are real pearls of wisdom. Thank you for sharing your experience, strength and hope!!:smile:

Top Bottom