july one prime - knightrider nikon af 50/1.8

Real Name
Chris
Good texture and lines Gary - I could tell it's a hose on a roller right away. I almost picked the 50, but didn't. Now I'm glad I didn't.

By the way, I notice every other thread starts "July One Prime - " and then the member name and lens designation, while your's is "july fever - ". It doesn't bother me, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention. And no, I am not compulsive!

Good texture and lines Gary - I could tell it's a hose on a roller right away. I almost picked the 50, but didn't. Now I'm glad I didn't.

By the way, I notice every other thread starts "July One Prime - " and then the member name and lens designation, while your's is "july fever - ". It doesn't bother me, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention. And no, I am not compulsive!
jult fever is cooler name, like oktoberfest or april foolishnes

Hosy picture! :Crunk:

We could guess about the color? Green?
it's yellow, mainly blue channel mixed

A nice start Gary- and wonder of all wonders...... it's black and white! :wink:
what a surprise :biggrin:

Getting enough sleep Gary with the new baby? :smile: I am seeing my grandchildren this w/e so expect to be exhausted !!
I note you are focussing on plastic...life would be difficult without it :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom