july one prime - knightrider nikon af 50/1.8

Thats one of those outdoor jungle gyms thingies. The colors on the one we have arent so vivid anymore. 6 years in the Texas and Utah sun have faded it....

Anyhow I "get" the shot. Makes me think of the kids running amok in the yard and tracking some of that dirt in on the floor.
correct jungle gym thing is correct

not sure if thats what i intended, i liked the contrast of dirt and plastic

Love these, they keep me guessing. The baby toys is a great shot, I did figure that one out. Nice conversion on the print cartridges. The red image, not sure what it is, but definitely has some dirty drops on it. These are fun!
right first pic

It amazes what innovative shots some folks think of! These are great use of your lens.
that red thing looks like it's got footholds/handholds on it?

interesting subjects - I'm always amazed at what everyone will shoot and how creative they get...
Great photos Gary and we need answers !!
Plastic rules :smile:
as the first poster guessed it's a kids slide house thing, these are the steps, the dark material are rotting plant leaves/ blossom

i'm very sorry i haven't had chance to comment on many peoples stuff recently the baby has got a bit of a bug at the mo, so pushed for time.

quick grab shot of one of my fave gadgets

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Looks like some kinda of off brand ipod that had its backlight lit. Every day item that is captured in a interesting light.

I have no idea what this is, but it's a nice color ;) I'm not much of a gadget person.
it's an mp3 player

Looks like some kinda of off brand ipod that had its backlight lit. Every day item that is captured in a interesting light.
it's a creative zen micro, (better than an ipod imho :biggrin:) the light fades and glows all the time. Thanks for the critique

Once again, such nice color! I like color when I can see it, that is!
knew you'd like the blue!!

Are you a runner? looks like your MP3 player has an armband... and it's playing tricks with my eyes. It almost looks like the MP3 player is somehow suspended and the armband is falling, but I think it's just an effect of the selective focus. Any shot that makes me do a double take, I'm a fan of:)

Are you a runner? looks like your MP3 player has an armband... and it's playing tricks with my eyes. It almost looks like the MP3 player is somehow suspended and the armband is falling, but I think it's just an effect of the selective focus. Any shot that makes me do a double take, I'm a fan of:)
no mountain biker, i ride my bike to work hence the armband

They are all good Gary- I especially like the mp3 player and your son's toy. You do great work in colour!
i prefer single colours when i shoot generallay in colour you could say..monotone!!!

just recieved this 50mm series E, it's sooooo small cool

the plastic packing from the above

Good luck with your new lens. The bubble wrap would have been a difficult guess for me had you not identified it.
thanks

Nice B&W conversion, I like the gritty look to these. Cool bubble wrap shot.
i was aiming for a grainy shot, thanks

lacking inspiration, i took a pic of the lightshade from ikea, it was flat packed and i had to assemble it.

Real Name
Chris
A few months ago I saw one of those lamps on the side of the freeway in Tempe. I almost stopped and picked it up to use in a photo, but didn't. I'm glad that you got it, even if you had to go to Ikea for it! :eek: (I love their meatballs!)

You're making the ordinary, extraordinary. I used to be a DJ and turntables always bring me back. Thank you for sharing that.
thanks, i like details, kinda found still lifes

A few months ago I saw one of those lamps on the side of the freeway in Tempe. I almost stopped and picked it up to use in a photo, but didn't. I'm glad that you got it, even if you had to go to Ikea for it! :eek: (I love their meatballs!)
mmmmmmmm meatballs, each piece is shaped plastic, on a plastic frame, looks great but took about 2 hours to assemble!!

#14 is a lampshade? You could have fooled me! But it takes a neat picture.
thanks

lacking inspiration, i took a pic of the lightshade from ikea, it was flat packed and i had to assemble it.
Very cool shot. (I may have cropped a hair off the right side for symmetry in this case) You must have great patience, I would go crazy trying to assemble that thing:)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom