Jump! Don't Jump!

Hanging off of the bridge threatning to jump. This guy had run from the police and stopped his truck on the bridge.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

He was there until late in the evening.

This kind of thing always brings a crowd. They said they wanted him to jump but I don't believe they really did.

The police waited him out.

Wonder what was going through his mind?

The police finally talked him into surrendering and got him down. He will probably spend a long time in jail for the rapes he commited. At least we did not have to hear any more about Anna Nicole Smith...

F

ffemt128

Nice series, I agree, hopefully he will spend a long time in prison and may he become someones playtoy while he is in there.

JUMP!!!!!!! Oh well...

Too bad he didn't follow through with his threat...could of saved taxpayers the cost and trouble of incarcerating him.

C

cgaengineer

Just curious...what was below for him to land on? Was it something hard? If it was a street below I wouldnt wish him to jump for the fear he would fall on someones car or in front of one allowing him to be run over by someone who will have to spend the rest of there life living with running someone over...now...if it was a empty hard surface...go ahead...wouldnt even talk him down...you wanna jump...jump! Alive or dead he is going to have to deal with police or god.

Thank you everyone for the comments. I think he was just over the water, the police would not let us get closer. Ray and Chris, while I do understand your feelings, I did not wish to see him jump. Jumping would have been too easy, it would not have been right for him to leave without enjoying the hospitality of the Big House.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom