Jump! Don't Jump!

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Pete, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Pete

Pete

Jun 10, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Hanging off of the bridge threatning to jump. This guy had run from the police and stopped his truck on the bridge.

[​IMG]

He was there until late in the evening.

[​IMG]

This kind of thing always brings a crowd. They said they wanted him to jump but I don't believe they really did.

[​IMG]

The police waited him out.

[​IMG]

Wonder what was going through his mind?

[​IMG]

The police finally talked him into surrendering and got him down. He will probably spend a long time in jail for the rapes he commited. At least we did not have to hear any more about Anna Nicole Smith...

2. Nice series Pete. Hope he spends a lifetime in jail for the crimes he committed.

Anthony

3. ffemt128

ffemt128 Guest

Nice series, I agree, hopefully he will spend a long time in prison and may he become someones playtoy while he is in there.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent pj work.
    That blank blank blank

5. Ray C.

Ray C.

Nov 7, 2005
    Thailand
    JUMP!!!!!!! Oh well...

Too bad he didn't follow through with his threat...could of saved taxpayers the cost and trouble of incarcerating him.

6. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

it doesn't go well for rapoes in the big house...he will wish he had jumped!

7. cgaengineer

cgaengineer Guest

Just curious...what was below for him to land on? Was it something hard? If it was a street below I wouldnt wish him to jump for the fear he would fall on someones car or in front of one allowing him to be run over by someone who will have to spend the rest of there life living with running someone over...now...if it was a empty hard surface...go ahead...wouldnt even talk him down...you wanna jump...jump! Alive or dead he is going to have to deal with police or god.

8. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Reminds me of a song by the late, great Dudley Moore...

9. There will be moments in prison when he'll wish he had jumped! Excellent series of shots!

10. ZBaum

ZBaum Guest

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Thanks for a laugh today, Sandi.

Nice series.

11. Pete

Pete

Jun 10, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Thank you everyone for the comments. I think he was just over the water, the police would not let us get closer. Ray and Chris, while I do understand your feelings, I did not wish to see him jump. Jumping would have been too easy, it would not have been right for him to leave without enjoying the hospitality of the Big House.