1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Jungle John visits School

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by taat2d, Jul 30, 2008.

1. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    My wife works at a day care/pre K school. The other day they had a visitor, Jungle John. He came with a bunch of animals to show the kids. I offered to take some shots to be posted on one of the bulliten boards. Here are a few shots I took. Hope you like them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think you did a beautiful job! Well, maybe not the photo of him with the roach on his nose - gave me the shudders! I think they should be proud to have any of thes on their bulletin boards! Jungle John may like them too! That frog sure is a big one!

3. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    Thank you. The roaches were the coolest thing he had. And as big big as the are, they get even bigger, but about an inch!! It was alot of fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.