Jupiter Lighthouse

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Jupiter, FL lighthouse. HDR

D3X
Nikkor 14-24 lens

Ooooo, pretty picture. I love the color of it. I am not sure though if the horizon line spliting the frame in half is at the best spot. Beautiful image none the less Ron.

God Bless,
David

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice, I remember that light well...early 80's my brother & sister lived there, my Dad bought a condo and I went down there a lot...there were some folks in a luxury development nearby that formally requested the lighthouse be moved because the light was bothering them. Thankfully, their request was denied.

Beautiful photo. The rocks (i assume) in the bottom corner look odd to me. The color and reflections are fabulous!
Thank you LL. What you see at the bottom right of the photo is wet sand. I walked out to the edge of the sand exposed by a very low tide for the shot. I actually tried to get some shots that didn't show the sand, but when I got home and saw how the sand looked, I preferred the shots with the sand.

Aqualung, I remember the fight over the annoyance of the light. There's some uber expensive property in the area, and as we all know... money talks... usually.

Thank you all for your comments.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom