1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just a couple from the Duck Pond, honest

Discussion in 'Annual Alabama Sessions' started by jryoung1947, Apr 4, 2007.

1. You know I looked at all the expensive gear and found how well I did for just a few hundred dollars.

446621401_69afcf9e19.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dave in Action

446621459_9cb4f9be50.jpg

446614696_fe41f8e7c1.jpg

446614460_ded7020b88.jpg

2. The last three are great. I have a few like the first one (maybe more than a few).

:) 

3. JMartin

JMartin Guest

The last three are nice, but the first one is priceless! I know that feeling all too well.

BTW, Jennifer is sitting at her computer behind me and said "nice shot of the water" refering to the first one :D 

It was nice meeting you JR, glad you made the trip!

4. LOL @ the first one, I have some of those!!!
    Great series!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Gee I have a bunch of those...lolol
    Great pics
    Thanks

Second and third are fantastic really

6. Very nice, John.

And you manage the first one with just a few hundred dollars, while many of us are doing the same with a few thousand dollars. :D 

7. Same here, you were a fun guy to chat with. I had a nice talk with your wife and daughter too. It was fun hearing your daughter tell how your wife did all the work on these trips.

You have a great family!

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Uh, I had quite a few just like #1 John. :rolleyes:  :D 

Excellent set. :) 

9. WOW, glad I'm not the only one with photos like the 1rst one! And nope you're not alone either! The rest are just wonderful!

10. Eh, yeah, I'm kinda scared to actually look at the images I shot at the duck pond and the dam because I have the feeling I'm going to have quite a few like that first one! Loved the rest of your shots!

11. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Have you been stealing files off of my hard drive?? That first shot looks really familiar.

12. LOL, a couple of observations. The first is that is the best looking end of that moscovy duck. The second, it is a blessing it was out of focus.

CHEERS

13. Good stuff, John. LOL, too bad the subject in #2 wasn't out of focus. You must have taken that shot just as I took this:
    original.jpg
    Looks like I went 1 for 2 in the same frame. :oops: 

14. Bah, you were looking good out there that day. It is a lot of fun to see overlapping shots on this. It was something I've never done (shooting with a group of people). The detail is nice on that goose. Can't wait for next year. I am looking for a 300 2.8 so I may be single.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.