Just a couple from the Duck Pond, honest

You know I looked at all the expensive gear and found how well I did for just a few hundred dollars.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Dave in Action

J

JMartin

The last three are nice, but the first one is priceless! I know that feeling all too well.

BTW, Jennifer is sitting at her computer behind me and said "nice shot of the water" refering to the first one :D

It was nice meeting you JR, glad you made the trip!

Gee I have a bunch of those...lolol
Great pics
Thanks

Second and third are fantastic really

The last three are nice, but the first one is priceless! I know that feeling all too well.

BTW, Jennifer is sitting at her computer behind me and said "nice shot of the water" refering to the first one :D

It was nice meeting you JR, glad you made the trip!
Same here, you were a fun guy to chat with. I had a nice talk with your wife and daughter too. It was fun hearing your daughter tell how your wife did all the work on these trips.

You have a great family!

Good stuff, John. LOL, too bad the subject in #2 wasn't out of focus. You must have taken that shot just as I took this:
Looks like I went 1 for 2 in the same frame. :oops:

Bah, you were looking good out there that day. It is a lot of fun to see overlapping shots on this. It was something I've never done (shooting with a group of people). The detail is nice on that goose. Can't wait for next year. I am looking for a 300 2.8 so I may be single.....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom