Just a couple more .....

Discussion in 'People' started by cajun angel, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Even though the proofs have already been given, I thought I'd post these 2 for critique. I know I need to really learn posing, lighting, and watch for little details. Anyway, here's a couple that were amongst the favorites.

2860407733_43cbd1df57_b.

View attachment 253521

2. Okay...you asked for cc.

1. I like the composition, but don't like the rock behind her head. I wish I could see more of her feet, rather than having her chopped at the ankles. The lighting is good, and overall you got it right. :) 

2. Again, composition isn't bad. I wish she weren't centered vertically, so either cropping off more of the top or bottom would solve that. I also would have liked more light in her eyes, they're very dark and it highlights her deep set eyes in an unflattering way. Again, like the first, she has no feet. These are just nitpicks. I really do like them both, but the first is better.

Hope this was helpful. :) 

3. Well I appreciate your critique! I'm taking notes on what not to do and what to watch out for. I"ll use my own kids for subjects over the next few days. I actually had done some cropping, but was afraid to crop too much. Dunno what to do about the lighting. I had my sb800 on and had a set of reflectors but I need a lot of practice on how to use those. Thanks again for your input, I definitely appreciated it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.