Just a few cars

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by RKnecht, Jul 29, 2007.

1. from the local car show held every 4th Saturday of the month. The cars range from bone stock to pro-street. The amount of detail in some of these cars is awesome. However, I'm still trying to get the hang of this 12-24 and how it acts. C&C is always welcomed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bett

bett

Mar 31, 2007
    New Hampshire
    Did that Ford pick-up arrive shrink wrapped?
    There isn't a speck on the engine.

The Dodge grill kinda got my attention.

3. Rich,

Those are very nice photos of some awesome cars. I hope you don't mind, but I played around with one of your photos. If you prefer I will be happy to delete it.

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. Very cool. I don't mind at all. But, can I ask you a quick question? How did you create that background? I have a friend who wants a poster size print of her car against a background similar to that (a night sky without the columns).

5. Rich,

Well ......... I just layer the car on top of a background. I find the backgrounds where I can on the Internet. If you search here in this forum, Ray did a tutorial on this very subject. I can't follow his tutorial top the letter because some of the options he has, I don't have in PS7. But, I can do my own work-around and get close. Ray is the master at this kind of re-touch. If that doesn't answer your question, just let me know.

Again, your photos were very cool .........