Just a few shots for feedback.

I would appreciate any feed back on these.
I am on the fence on them processing wise.. Seems like I can't get the WB correct..

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you,

dsc_1063_1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

dsc_1145.jpg

dsc_0988.jpg

I like the poses but they look over done to me, a little less pp as the skin looks plastic and the second too are very dreamy.

hard to tell w/o seeing the originals but I suspect you are shooting in an area with a lot of green cast which can be tricky to remove on skin,. if that is the case then find another location / move subject into cleaner light / reflectors etc

Real Name
Tony Admana
I like the poses but they look over done to me, a little less pp as the skin looks plastic and the second too are very dreamy.

^i'm with geoff on this one, the pics look too dreamy.

hard to tell w/o seeing the originals but I suspect you are shooting in an area with a lot of green cast which can be tricky to remove on skin,. if that is the case then find another location / move subject into cleaner light / reflectors etc

I will have to agree with what's been mentioned above. The pics appeared to have been over processed. I myself was once trapped into over processing my pics, but it's all about the learning curve.:smile:

Beautiful pictures with beautiful lighting. But everything is too soft and glows too much. Tone it down a little bit and you've got some winning images!

Also white balance will never be totally correct as the shots have mixed light - sun and shade which have different colour (white balances). Try to avoid mixed light.

I like number one the softness is great, but the shoes detract from the photo in my opinion.
Number 2 is good but the shadow behind her is distracting.
Number 3 she is looking where she is stepping but I think the photo would be better if she was looking towards the camera.

The smile in #2 is a bit forced, and her skin looks unnatural.
The background in #3 is a bit distracting to me.
But number #1 is well done :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom