Just a few vacation shots.

Discussion in 'People' started by pbenedic, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Very nice....thanks for sharing.

2. Nice shots! I know you had the 50mm...were some of those with the 70-200?? Wow...VERY sharp. I like!

What's funny is that I think I can see myself in the reflection of your sunglasses when you were hanging on the ropes!

That ship looks mightily familiar. I remember some guy taking pictures too...you can see him here in this shot I captured. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

3. pbenedic

pbenedic

Mar 9, 2005
    Absolutely too funny...

Great shot.
    Thanks for the comments.
    You can NEVER go wrong with the 50mm f1.4.

4. I have the 1.8 model

5. That is wild! you guys vacationed at the samme place at the same time???
    Great shots Pat, very enjoyable. That tattoo is you!

6. Actually we didn't know it and I mentioned NikonCafe to him and that's when we found out.

7. pbenedic

pbenedic

Mar 9, 2005
    Thanks

Yeah, that "tatt" does rock.
    My 4 year old son would not let us put one on him because the "pirate dude" helper on the boat said that they would never come off (and I've implored my boys repeatedly to NEVER get permanent tattoos). Guess he's listening.
    Any of you here with little kids--if you are ever in Panama City Beach, FL, by all means take them on the Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise. It is just a great afternoon.

8. Looks like fun!!

Looks like you had a great time on vacation. I was just wondering were all the shots you took with a 50mm 1.4. I have been wanting to purchase one but wasn't too sure if I wanted too because there is no zoom. But if I can get pics like this I definatly will. thanks for sharing

Sarah

9. pbenedic

pbenedic

Mar 9, 2005
    Thanks

#s 4,5,6,7 & 8 were all 50mm/1.4 (all the pirate boat ones).

Over the years, this lens is probably THE one lens that I would never get rid of (I had NO problem selling my 17-55 here a few weeks back--for some reason, I just didn't like it). If you learn to use your feet and your imagination as your zoom, this lens will not disappoint.

I am just a hobby shooter and do not care to pixel peep, but that's just my opinion about this lens. It is awesome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.