Just a funny shot

Discussion in 'People' started by Boobie Joe, Mar 8, 2005.

1. We went over the Montreal Botanical Garden during the W-E to shoot the Butterflies Are Free event ...

Caught this rather funny shot. Even though it is not really a portrait, I wanted to share this one with you. You should recognize my Daughter in the picture.

original.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Cool shot Yves. Looks like your daughter can't really believe what her eyes are telling her.... :lol: :lol:

Frank

3. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is great!!! :D

4. It really caught Arianna's attention didn't it. Looking forward to some of your butterfly shots.

5. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  6. Gordon ...

Gordon, I can't help it ... Your avatar shows that unerasable smile off your face ... Might it be the lens ? lol

7. Yves,

Should have given her the old D70 or D2H to get a macro there. We know she can shoot. :D

8. That's a fun shot Yves, had a chuckle with the expressions and the Kojak guy with the butterfly....

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Yrves That belongs in the Challenge.

The intense look on her face is wonderful. Beautifully captured. I would have loved to have seen that.

Did you ask her exactly what she was thinking.

Bet she wishes it would have been on her head and then there would be a huge smile. Kinda like a new hair do or new hat.

I just love that image, Yves

Thank You so much for sharing it.

Cheers
    Gale

PS..... no mail yet.

10. Re: Gordon ...

The smile is just a reflection of my pleasant personality :roll: Of course lusting after a 300mm f2.8 lens for lo these many years and then finally getting one would make anyone smile. :D