1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just a quick one!!!

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Duschoolboy, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    This is one of my nephews. He is as busy as a ping pong ball going to an fro not staying still for a moment. He agreed to a quick picture (considering I was his source of food for the day:biggrin:) . This is one of the first few shots from my new D300. I must say its very different from the D200. Let me know what you think.... need all the help I can get!:biggrin:

p873488226-4.
    NIKON D300    ---    50mm    f/2.8    1/800s    ISO 500

2. Looks excellent to me, nice lighting and the eyes really pop.

3. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Thanks. No pp work done on his eyes. They are just that blue! I wish he was squinting so bad though. The glare was pretty harsh where we were.

4. Nice lighting, but a little hot on the nose and cheeks. Not horribly, but if you shot in raw, I'd back up the exposure just a teeny bit. Excellent work, and I can tell you did no eye pop, and don't need to. His are beautiful as they are. :) 

5. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    Thanks Sonya. I will try tonight to back off the exposure a little and see if I can fix it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.