1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just a teaser

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Went shooting with Andy-Glacier and Frank- Flew This morning and I thought I would just post a teaser shot before they Posted Some really good stuff.

This is just a teaser!!!!

Just made a pretty pose by the Male Kestrel

MaleonPerch.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow that is a beautiful image Gary

3. Believe me Gale when I tell you this is nothing compared to What is coming. We had a exceptionally good morning and those two took some amazing stuff.

4. WOW! I know all 3 of you guys take amazing stuff! SO don't sell yourself short Mr. Hangin Tree Gary! Lovely birdie!

5. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    Holy cow Gary! I knew this one was going to be good and it sure is. Outstanding!

6. Hey Dianne I'm holding back some better shots!!!!

Thanks Friend I'm not thru yet!!!!:Sheriff:

7. Ok, Ok, Where are your Shots? I was just setting up the drama for yours and Franks Posts but I'm getting impatient

8. Glacier

Glacier

Jan 17, 2006
    Boaz, Alabama
    I forgot to tell you something earlier. The baby came out of the tree again but went right back in immediately. One of the adults came over with a lizard and fed him so you might get him leaving the tree tomorrow.

9. Thanks for the info, I'll get down there in the morning because I need to talk to a fellow anyway. Where are your Posts?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.