Just a walk in the park...

Here are a few from the hike that we took. It was hot and humid, but the shade from the trees made for a very nice hike.

Rex is blazing the trail with his daughter, Hannah, just behind. As the group crossed a shallow creek, someone saw some tadpoles swimming around. Dianne took some time to capture them.

61807603.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Another of the group cruising through the forest. Sommer's husband, Paul, is on the left with Dianne, Rex's daughter Hannah, then Rex, Dianne's oldest son in the green shirt (oops, sorry I forgot his name) and Leigh on the right.

View attachment 48860

Here's Patrick and Leigh's oldest son, Ryan. He is sitting atop an old farming implement. Ryan and his brother, Benjamin had a great time during the weekend and I am sure that they were exhausted by the time Sunday night came. I wish that I still had energy like that!!!

View attachment 48861

Is there anything better than spending quality time with your children? This is Patrick and Ryan.

View attachment 48862

My sincerest thanks for all who attended, you all made our weekend so special. My daughter and I will have wonderful memories of this trip forever. We hope that you will make the trip next year.

PGB

Thanks for sharing these Frank. We had a great time too and glad that you and Marissa did as well.

With Regards,

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Thanks for the photos, Frank. So glad to see my friends having fun together.

Thanks Frank....it was a great weekend, wasn't it?! Each person that attended had something special to share and I enjoyed it all! I love that last picture of Patrick and Ryan....very sweet!

Looks like a great hike Frank. I'm so glad that you and Marissa came down and enjoyed a little southern hospitality. It was great to meet you face to face. Hopefully, your excellent pictures and narrative will convince a bunch more to come down (or up) next year. :smile:

Thanks for adding these Frank. With the lost threads I don't know what I've still got out there and what was lost. So I may be repeating something. But I wanted to let you know it was a real pleasure for me and my family to get to know you and Marissa. I'm already looking forward to next year.

rbsmith said:
Thanks for adding these Frank. With the lost threads I don't know what I've still got out there and what was lost. So I may be repeating something. But I wanted to let you know it was a real pleasure for me and my family to get to know you and Marissa. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Thank you so much, Rex and please accept our thanks in return. Marissa and I were so comfortable with everyone and it sure didn't take long to become great friends. I hated saying goodbye to everyone on Sunday, but it makes us look forward even more for next year's trip. I hope to be able to bring more friends from Illinois, I know that they will enjoy the experience as much as we did.

Nice Frank
I swear I posted to these:>)))
Oh well, must have gotten lost in the forum restart one time or something

Latest threads

Top Bottom