Just another GBH

I found one more I kind of like. Just another GBH from Guntersville Dam.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice one, Larry. It's amazing to watch those birds fly. Beautiful creatures...

Had to go out for a while this evening, but when I returned I ran "Disk Utility" and it reports that the drive is fine. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, but I'm not taking chances. I've already copied files from it to an external drive and tomorrow evening when I get home from work I'm going to download and install SuperDuper and use that to clone the drive before doing anything else. At the rate I'm going -- busy weekend ahead -- I may or may not get my images uploaded and processed until the beginning of the week! GRRR!!!

Thanks Leigh. Almost as amazing as the dinner you put together for the gathering on Friday evening.
:smile:
Awww shucks...you know I do it because I love you guys. Ryan and Ben are still singing the praises of our dear Grandma Marilyn (and Grandpa Larry, too).:Love:

That is a great shot, Larry. More importantly I think you are on to something with the "this is good flag":biggrin:. Maybe you can start working on that! I know I am sitting on a TON of pictures from the wedding and honeymoon and I am going to skip over a good one along the way if I don't take my time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dianne,

Here is another one.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Awwww thanks Larry! :redface: I certainly loved it at the Dam that year we were there - that's also where I saw my first wild bald eagle! I hope we can be there next year! Thanks for sharing another photo with us!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom