1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just Another GWH

Discussion in 'Birds' started by hangin tree, Jul 6, 2008.

1. I know I'm a bit stuck on This Bird but I'm afraid it will leave soon and maybe my Last opportunity!

Dark--Light2.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 223259

2. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Beautiful Grabs Gary!

3. Just awesome !!!

4. Slingher

Slingher

Jun 30, 2007
    Titusville FL
    Good job Gary! Exposure is right on. Our GWH at Viera seems to be shyer than the rest of the GBH's around here. Would be tough to get a shot as good as these.

5. Sweet Gary. You nailed it in getting the feather/wing details without blowing the highlights. Well done.

6. Many Thanks Guys, Much Appreciated!!:smile:

7. If it does leave soon, you've gotten a nice collection. And these add nicely to it.

8. Thank David, This has been a bit of a Project of Mine as We don't get this bird here often!!!:smile:

9. Very nice images... sharp and the highlights are not blown, so can see the details.

10. Thank You, I thought it was Supposed to look like That!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

11. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Great shots Gary. Looks like you nailed the exposure.

12. cre8foru

cre8foru

Dec 1, 2007
    Atlanta GA
    Very nice and I agree. You gotta take the shots while they're around.

13. Thanks Guys, Much Appreciated!!:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.