1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just back from The Tetons!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by flygirl1, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Well, I have lots of images to process, but this is one of my first. The colors were really awesome!! This was at the famous Oxbow Bend area. Taken with the D300, tamron 17-50 2.8 lens, f11, 1/30

[​IMG]

All the best
    Nancy

2. Perfect picture Nancy:smile:

3. Thank you Sal!

Nancy

4. jadlh

jadlh

Mar 6, 2008
    USA, Michigan
    That is beautiful.

5. An excellent shot Nancy. Can't wait to see more.

6. AtlPikMan

AtlPikMan

Sep 21, 2008
    Atlanta Ga
    Ahhh, The Tetons...Do they ever look bad...Great Shot...

7. rocksgirl

rocksgirl Guest

Beautiful shot. You should print and frame this.

8. You're welcome and please post more.

9. Thank you all for your kind comments! I will be posting more as I pp. I came back from the trip with 600 odd images. Now, to continue culling and pp.

Nancy

10. Wonderful shot. Thanks for sharing it for us.

11. A beautiful shot, Nancy.
    Worth beeing posted at a larger size. :wink:

12. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Wonderful image, Nancy!! I hope you post more.

13. I am going to be picky here nancy and say you cut off the top of the reflection of Mt. Moran in the river?

But then again what do I know...

14. cr2596

cr2596

Aug 20, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    QFT

15. Great composition here, thanks for sharing.

16. that's a beauty of a shot!

17. jreed105

jreed105

Feb 22, 2008
    Indiana
    Beautiful! I was there a couple of years ago, but unfortunately wasn't into photography as much as I am now. I didn't have a good camera, so I missed out. Beautiful shot!

18. Thanks everyone!! The colors really made it nice! I will have this one and a few more in my first Art Show this weekend. Also, as a side note, I used a .9 ND, soft edge, filter and it really made it much better for exposure and pp.

all the best
    Nancy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.