Just brought my D2x home!

G

Gordon Large

Not even out of the box yet, but it will be in about two minutes. Couldn't wait to share my good news. I'll probably take a few snaps this afternoon, but the first real tests will come over the weekend.

I was very surprised that my local camera store came through before the big guys. Apparently this guy does a fair amount of Nikon business with local pros and wannabees like me even though he never stocks any expensive stuff. He got six units, all gone the first day and he still has a long list. Expects next delivery in late March.

All I can say is :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!

Gordon[/code]

G

Gordon Large

I have no idea where that
Code:
 came from or how. Seriously. Gordon is not a top secret code name!

PGB

Your cover is blown George! Now, don't let your highlights get blown. :)

Lets see some shots you lucky dog!

Gordon Large said:
Not even out of the box yet, but it will be in about two minutes. Couldn't wait to share my good news. I'll probably take a few snaps this afternoon, but the first real tests will come over the weekend.

I was very surprised that my local camera store came through before the big guys. Apparently this guy does a fair amount of Nikon business with local pros and wannabees like me even though he never stocks any expensive stuff. He got six units, all gone the first day and he still has a long list. Expects next delivery in late March.

Gordon[/code]
Congrats Gordon,

You are going to love this camera! I know I do. I just wish spring was here.

Melissa

Real Name
(Mike) Michael Skerritt.

Gordon[/code]
Did you change over to windows 10 in the last fue weeks I wonder.?
Cheers.
Mike

Did you change over to windows 10 in the last fue weeks I wonder.?
Cheers.
Mike
What's going on Mike? You replied to a 10 years 7 months old post. And by clicking on Gordon's name the status shows he hasn't visited the Cafe since 2011. Is this time travel? :confused:

Well, let's keep it goin' :ROFLMAO:
I introduced my D2Xs to the SigSport 150-600 the other day....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well, let's keep it goin'
Why not?

I love mine. Got a D2x and a D2xs and LOVE them for Motorsports. Outside action? What's better? These dinosaurs ROCK! 12mp is plenty. For me anyway. A d2 body, top shelf glass, and good light.... = magic.

I am so diggin' these old cameras. I know, I know. Old tech, not 52mp, no auto everything, you got to know their limits... Bah! I'm in no hurry to up grade. :)

Been admiring your BIF photos for a long while Will. Lot's of my faves were shot with your D2x!

CCD sensors perhaps the key to great color. Leica guys seem to think so.

A very close relative just got his D2X. The price is better than yours -free-gift from a pro who upgraded. Low exposures and visually very nice.

I got out my D3 and did some pics and color was great. So great I found a second one at a local shop. Cosmetically very nice, 4000 pics. 4 thousand.

I am fine tuning all my lenses and they are close to perfect with no adjustment. Someone at Sendai or a repair center worker hard on it as I never got a Nikon that was that perfect.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom