Just Buzzing Around

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Bubba, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    I caught this last weekend.

[​IMG]

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    That's a nice shot. Any idea what kind of flowers those are? BTW, you shoot w/a coolpix, don't you? what coolpix do you have? I've got the 8800...It's nice to know someone else on here is shooting something similar and getting great shots!

3. Hey Bubba, you have done well with this shot. Bees are not the easiest thing to photograph.

4. Nice shot Brandon. Your composition is totally cool!! :D :D :D

5. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks, everyone! Bees really are difficult. I chased them for 3 days before getting this one.

Leigh, those are ajuga, also called Japanese Spurge. They are a flowering ground cover.

I used the CP 5400. I'm desparately longing for a D70 or D2H but would settle for the teleconverter for my 5400 at this point :D:D

6. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    Nice colors and capture. I've been trying for a profile of something similar but nothing as yet worthy to post here. Keep at it.

7. Bubba

Bubba

Apr 12, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks, Greg.

Drive an hour my way. I can keep you in a continuous supply of bees and flowers :)