Just called wings

Oh You named the Eagle Butterfly. Nice name I like it. :>))))

All very beautiful images Gary.

I name regular birdies to:>)))

Oh Gary! These are sooooo beautiful! I love butterflies and as always, your eagle shots are wonderful! Please do keep em all comin!
Thanks Dianne

I was on my way back to the Truck and there were several of them. Next thing I knew I was setting up the tripod and click went the shutter. They kind of make the Eagle look poor even that it is not a bad picture.

I don't shoot butterflies unless one happens to land in front of me, too frustrating. I can wait on birds but not butterflies.:confused:

A very nice setting and beautiful colors. The eagle shot is in my humble opinion one of your best from this location. Lots of tension and power in that takeoff posture.

Nice set Gary. I'll shoot both at any time. Sometimes when I'm over at the dam and the bird activity is slow, I'll search out a few dragonflies too. :rolleyes:

I don't shoot butterflies unless one happens to land in front of me, too frustrating. I can wait on birds but not butterflies.:confused:

A very nice setting and beautiful colors. The eagle shot is in my humble opinion one of your best from this location. Lots of tension and power in that takeoff posture.
Thanks Andy

There is patch of Crimmson clover where I park my truck and there were probably a dozen or more there, Just had to take the shot no waiting.

The Eagle shot was at the closer Blind but little chance of getting a clear In-Flight from There. I have a number of take offs with this type of quality. I was at the closer blind to get a better non obstructed shot of the Eaglet.

Nice set Gary. I'll shoot both at any time. Sometimes when I'm over at the dam and the bird activity is slow, I'll search out a few dragonflies too. :rolleyes:

Thanks Frank

They were right where I park and were very busy working on the crimmson clover, Just had to get a few shots.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom