1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just flowers (and some little bugz)

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Randy, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    my wife is amazed how much I like flowers now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey Randy, Great shots there. Aren't these macro lenses fun? The downside is, not only is the photo equipment expensive, but I just spent $115.00 at the nursery today for plants to attract humming birds and butterflies. I made some points with my wife with the nursery purchases, though (lol), and I need a bunch of points. Just kidding, she is a great gal!

3. Gotcha Randy!! You're hooked!! Your photos are great. I especially like numbers 2, 4, and 5. Super crisp and wonderful colors.

Tom, don't feel bad about the plants. I think I spent the equivalent of a 60mm micro lens on plants, flower pots, soil and a few trellises. The end result was worth the expense!! :biggrin:

Oh, and I just found three milkweed plants at work. I am going to do the groundskeepers a favor and transplant them to a nice new home before they dig them up!! Monarchs love milkweed (and it spreads like crazy, great for meadows). :biggrin:

4. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006

thx Tom
    they are at that..i have lantana and butterfly bushes everywhere

5. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx Crystall

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.