1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

just for fun (behind the scenes)

Discussion in 'People' started by drdrew, Jul 17, 2008.

1. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    thought it might be fun to have a behind the scenes thread. photos of us guys (and gals) making photos.

i'll start first with some of my goofy *** lighting technique holding a lightstand off the ground in one hand and shooting with the other :p 

[​IMG]

2. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    Interesting technique. Wouldn't a taller lightstand help out here?

3. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    most definitely...but then it's not nearly as goofy.

4. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    well that idea took off like a lead balloon!! lol!!!

5. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    I dont have alot of behind the scenes... unless another photographer is around....
    I'm standing on the concrete retaining wall at the local drag strip getting the shot here... best I can do...

DSC_0142lr.

6. gnet158

gnet158 Guest

Thanks for sharing. Can you post the photo of the girl too?

7. paradiddle

paradiddle

Jun 1, 2007
    U.S.A
    Love the picture. I love your pictures and imagine all this super fancy stuff. If this is really what your shoots look like then it means more of us should push ourselves. However, I don't think my wife would want me spending lots of time with your models!

8. I have NO shots of myself working. Maybe you can take care of that problem for me, LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.