Just for Fun, Dusted Off the Siggy

I literally haven't picked up my Sigma 120-300 to shoot sports since the first weekend in June, so I stopped by a field hockey camp my daughter's coach runs, and she helps out (kinda has to as she's a co-captain of the Varsity team this year). My youngest daughter was also there...she will start to play this fall for the first time.

So nothing special, just some pics from the drills, but, I did want to test Active D-Lighting=Normal....and get used to the Siggy's reverse zoom :tongue:

Can't wait to start shooting!

1. Good friend of my youngest daughter
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. My youngest, grew 2 inches since Feb...

5. My oldest

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL, just good healthy food...we don't allow soda in our house.

I think she's gonna be taller than her big sister....but even funnier, she's 5' 3", going into 7th, my son was that height going into 3rd grade...

Isn't it fun to pick up old / new toys . . .I don't have enough gear yet to have that issue.

These look nice. Can't wait to see some more during the season -- - have fun shooting.

I think you are recycling old pics from the older daughter! I haven't shot much at all lately, but FOOTBALL practice is underway, and my 5.5" junior is still playing noseguard! Can't wait to use the 300 2.8 and game time....

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom