Just found this-interesting storage solution

Discussion in 'General Technical Discussion' started by dagored, Jun 17, 2005.

1. dagored

dagored

May 4, 2005
    Ohio
    I am still looking for a storage device for photos while on the go. I found this last night. I do not know anything about it except what you see. Debating on ordering it. I do not know anything about Mwave. I will look them up on resellers ratings.

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx?scriteria=AA35370

2. TheKO

TheKO

May 3, 2005
    Tampa, FL
    This is sweet. Wonder if it really works? If you get one, please post your findings...

I will be watching this thread to see if we have anyone using it. Also, thanx for the link.

3. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

You might also look at the On-The-Go (OTG) series of storage devices, available from 30GB to 80GB. Several of us have them and they work well.

4. mf44

mf44

Jun 4, 2005
    NJ & MD
    I have heard good things about Mwave. While I personally haven't used them, a few of my friends have ordered all of their PC components from there and had no problem.

It seems like there are a few of these portable storage devices popping up. The price looks good, but my only concern is reliability. I don't want to find out I lost my 2000 shots from a football game when I go to view the files. I'm paranoid about this kind of stuff, but for me I don't know if I can risk it just for low priced gigabytes.