Just got a Nikon 35mm 2.0!!

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by gerryblake, Sep 25, 2008.

1. gerryblake

gerryblake

Jan 29, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Been looking for one of these for a while now. Cant wait to get home and slap it on my camera and see what happens! Found a great deal on a used one over on Flickr, it looks brand new!! We have a new baby coming into the world on Monday, so I am sure that it will get a good workout :smile:

2. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Congratulations Gerry, I'm sure you'll be able to put it to great use. I have been thinking about getting one for myself for a while now.

3. Congrats on the new lens.

4. I can't wait to see what you do with it! Congrats.

5. Congrats, Gerry! It's a great little lens. Been one of my favorites. Enjoy!

6. Congrats on the new lens. Be sure to put it to good use.

7. Congrats, mine just came in the mail today. We have a daughter due in December so this will come in handy. :)

8. Congrats on the lens and the new baby!!

9. You won't be sorry, Gerry! It's one of my favorite lenses and I'm looking forward to your photos taken with it.

10. Double congrats on your two new babies!
    You're gonna love them both.

Don

11. nht800

nht800

Aug 26, 2008
    Missouri, USA
    Gerry, Congrats! I just got mine 10 days ago too. It's greatest prime I have had so far.( I ever had 50 1.8.)

12. Here's a quick one of my son shot wide open.

DSC_6011.gif

13. gerryblake

gerryblake

Jan 29, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    I was hoping to get home in time yesterday before the storms hit and play around some with my "new toy", but missed it by like 15 minutes. The weekend weather is looking better, so once I get the yard cleaned up it will be PLAY TIME!! I will make sure I post some pics. Hey it is FRIDAY!!!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!