Just got an F5.

I've been reading this forum for some time and have especially enjoyed the photographs from film and was thinking of getting a film camera. Well...a very savy friend of mine wanted to sell his F5. He said, "Take it and shoot a few rolls...if you don't like it, bring it back. Ya, right. Take this cute little puppy home and if you don't want it, bring it back. The oldest and best sales technique there is. Long story short, I'm now the proud owner of a very clean F5. Now I can contribute some work and you folks can help me improve my photography.

Regards,
CDawg

F5 is a really good camera! I'm sure you will do some good stuff with it. What film are you planning on using?

I thought I would try something with alot of latitude and easy to scan. My local photo shop recommended Fujicolor Pro 160C. Do you have any recommendations?

CDawg

I thought I would try something with alot of latitude and easy to scan. My local photo shop recommended Fujicolor Pro 160C. Do you have any recommendations?

CDawg
Hey, congrats on the new toy. Just don't stand too close to sleeping babies when you trip the shutter!:biggrin: As far as film is concerned, at first I would go with some cheaper film like Fuji Superia 400 or Kodak B&W 400CN for black and white.

Did he tell you previously owned by a little old lady who only used it to photograph her grandchilders?

The F5 is a nice camera; very sturdy, like a tank. You can still get many of the accessories, such as the data back.

Did he tell you previously owned by a little old lady who only used it to photograph her grandchilders?

The F5 is a nice camera; very sturdy, like a tank. You can still get many of the accessories, such as the data back.

Oh, I see that litte old lady is a traveller one! :biggrin: I too know her... maybe because of a car she had, maybe a Maserati,

2008-Maserati-Gran-Turismo-S-Rear-Angle-1280x960.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

kept just to go to the department store to get food for her cat.. because having 440 HP is trendy these days.. and you may definitely come home earlier and you have more time to cook while waiting your husband... yes, I already heard of her.. :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom