Just got back from Europe!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Neeper, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Hi all,

I just got back from my holiday in Europe. The wife and I saw a lot, and it was amazing. I can't believe in my lifetime, I was able to do the things I did. I shot over 2400 pics in 18 days. Here are the select few that made post processing. I don't want to post too many, because there is quite a bit.

All the images can be viewed using this link: http://jtimagesonline.com/europe2005/europe2005art.htm

Here are my favorites:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Very good shots, I l o v e the 1st and last shots.

Out of the world composition.

anand

3. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Johnny,these are magnificant,I will visit the link to see all later this evening

4. just stunning, I looked at every shot in the gallery...you have a wonderful eye for composition and color. And you sure crammed a lot into 18 days!!

5. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Guest

fantastic compsition !

rgds,
    Kaushik B

6. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    You got some great shots there.
    Dont you love Venice ,I was there one winter along time ago on a side trip from a ski vacation,Id love to go back with my camera and do some photography there.

7. I've just had a look at your gallery. Really impresive eye and composition. Amongst other things you have perhaps the only really original view of the Eiffel Tower I think I have ever seen. My compliments.

8. Anand: Thank you for the compliment.

Hans: Thanks, I hope you've had a chance to view them by now.

Janet: Thanks for looking. We did cram a lot in 18 days, and it was all worth it. It was good for the first timer like me. Now I know where to go when I go back.

bigg: Venice was absolutely beautiful. I really have to go back there again. We were only there one day, which is not enough.

Mike: That's a huge compliment. Thank you so much.

9. Any more comments on my photos? Seems kind of slow here.

10. Zulu-

Zulu- Guest

Wow Johnny great series of memories you have there, I saw those on your webpage also and all I can say is that they are all awesome..

Did you drink a lot of coffee on this trip? You have been to England, the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, Germany, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Austria and last Italy in only 18 days.. How much did you sleep? :| :|

Thanks for sharing..

11. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Very nice series. You've got a great eye for composition, and manged to capture some great travel photography. Looks like you had quite a trip.

12. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I am absolutely GREEN with envy...you not only took the trip of my dreams, but took some of the most amazing shots I've seen...

I have to agree someone who commented previously who said you had the most interesting shot of the Eiffel Tower....Wow...that's so cool....

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful vacation with those of us who didn't get to go!

13. What great shots! I just got back from Europe too... about a week ago. I went as a senior trip with 11 friends. We went to London and Paris for about a week total, not much time. This trip wasn't photo based at all and I was practically the only one taking pictures so I could only shoot for brief moments. I really wish I could have taken the time to shoot but that just wasn't possible with 11 others. I did take pictures though, and I've edited just a small handfull of them... http://www.pbase.com/ping279/inbox
    I did recognize some of the places in your shots ( the paris and london ones anyways). Great pictures once again!

14. Thank so much for the nice comments guys. Keeps me motivated.

15. WOw.. Wow.. Wow.. wonderful images thnxs so much for sharing..

16. Simply excellent composition and exposure. Way to go.

17. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Johnny
    What a great collection of pictures - you surely looked where you were going. It took you 18 days to see what took me 30 years - and I didn't have a digital camera at the time either. Thanks for sharing these and your gallery.