Just got confirmation....

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Jeff Lee, May 24, 2007.

1. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    From BH that my items were in stock and are being shipped....

D200 owner am I now......

Pretty exicited and thanks to whoever posted the code. Put in an order right before they closed wanting to make sure that code was good....

Got the camera, extra battery, release and 2 day air cheaper than the camera locally....since I've bought over 5K of lenses from them I just could not bring my self to spend a hundred and fifty more at the local store...

Time to shut up and get ready to shoot and comfort my D70:biggrin:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2007
  2. gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Way to go, Jeff!!

Congratulations, you will absolutely LOVE the D200!!!!!!

3. Hey Jeff -

Good for you!

As I posted in another thread, me too - LOL.

I pushed the "buy" button at B&H at 8:33 p.m. local time this evening, soon after they began re-accepting orders . . .

4. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006

As Benjamen Franklin said, "either we all hang together or we will most certainly hang seperately"...

Good for you!
  5. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Congrats Jeff,great camera you will enjoy this baby.Just got my 300f/4 & 1.4 tc from B&H yesterday oh boy let the good times roll.Have fun:biggrin::biggrin:
  6. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Love my 300 and TC's....you will be amazed at how "Macro" that combination is.
  7. Jeffx2

May 2, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    So now you can start checking the shipping information for updates every 30 minutes. Or is that just me?
  8. :biggrin:That's definitely NOT just you!
  9. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006
    Well, I just leave the screen up and hit refresh.....If I had three moniters instead of two, I'd just leave it up. Wait a minute, Turned on the laptop....Got 2 day service so hopefully tuesday....
  10. jcovert

jcovert Guest

That's awesome. Congrats!
  11. The great Italian poet Dante Alighieri had something to say about this:

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here."

You are "here" dude.

Oh, it starts innocently enough. A new D200, maybe with a kit lens. You unpack the box with trembling hands and race out in a photographic frenzy. You share images with friends. They nod with a smile, "Nice shot." And then the voices start.

First it is a small quiet (but persistent) voice. Did I get the right camera? The right lens? Why aren't my pictures as cool as that other guy on Nikon Cafe?

Then louder voices start. I never get enough shots before recharging the battery. I need a couple of spares. And those 2GB CF cards are just too small. Time for some 4 (or 8) GB cards. And, about those pictures, would they be sharper with a new hyper-zoom? (you know, the rumored one made with glass from 3 Mile Island).

And so it begins. This is the "everything else" that they talk about in the commercials that claim, "For everything else, there's MasterCard."

You are doomed. Relax and enjoy the ride. There is no escape. Resistance is futile.
  12. Jeff Lee

Jeff Lee

May 16, 2006

Lets lets see a 12/24, 80-200, 300 AFS with TC1.4/1.7, Tamron 90, KenkoPro1.4, Canon 500D, SB800....24-85 D, Epson 2400, Watcom pad, two moniters, New Dual Core, CS3, and my 128CM and 2000 Catadioptics....Think I'm close to terminal.:)

Actually this is it. I'm done for while, just going to shoot.
  13. Flew

Jan 25, 2005

You made a wise choice. Excellent cam. :smile: