1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just got my R72 filter, New to IR. Nothing Fancy or Special.

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by GeoKost, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Thought I would post a few that I just took. New to this and the procedure to process them. Taken with Hoya R72, 50mm f/1.8 and my D50, cloudy day. Looking forward to Sunny day and getting the dark sky. Open to critique.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As I always say, Having Fun,

George.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2007
  2. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    George,
    Those pics are quite promising for your the first IR try. Show us more and have fun. :smile:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Look really good
    Just watch blowing the whites:>)))))

4. I messed around a little more today and noticed that my 50mm had an IR marking on the distance scale, so my shots today were better focused.
    Thanks Ben.

Yes, I noticed while working on this. I am not real fluint with PS CS2 yet, but working on it. Thanks Gale.

George.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.