Just got Topaz and tried it on my car pictures.

I just got the CS5 plug-in Topaz Adjust4 and tried a few car shots using it, I like the results I got, I find the pictures interesting.
Bill

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Interesting. I can't put my finger on it, but I'm feeling like these are a bit on the overdone HDR side. Seems like the contrast is spiked pretty high. I would be interested to see what the original shots looked like without the effect.

Interesting. I can't put my finger on it, but I'm feeling like these are a bit on the overdone HDR side. Seems like the contrast is spiked pretty high. I would be interested to see what the original shots looked like without the effect.
Thank You Sir, Here are 4 untouched.
Taken with a D200 and Nikon 17-55mm 2.8
Bill

Great shots and a great ride! I use and like Topaz addjust, These are not overdone,(Easy to do), but just right IMO.

Great shots and a great ride! I use and like Topaz addjust, These are not overdone,(Easy to do), but just right IMO.
Thanks, I am happy with the results I got, The thing about photography is what works for one person might not work for the other.
Bill

I think the originals are pretty good. The first one especially. It seems there is more detail and a natural feeling to it. I think what is happening is you are not getting that much detail in the shadows because of the lighting. The last shot was helped by Topaz. I would try to turn the effect down a bit on that one just so it is a subtle increase. Definitely a neat effect.