1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just Green

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Gregg Jacob, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Not a macro photographer but this guy stuck around long enough to get a shot. Got a 60mm 2.8 for product work and tried it out. Hand held 160/sec f6.3 100% crop. First post in the macro section.

lizzard.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2009
  2. willg

willg

Nov 22, 2007
    New Jersey, USA
    no shot visible. Red X

3. How about now???

4. I managed to track the cutie down over at PhotoCamel... Great shot!!!

[​IMG]

5. Thanks don't know why it wouldn't take...when I previewed it it was OK

6. 3whiteroses

3whiteroses

May 23, 2008
    Maryland
    I can not see the image.

7. matt

matt

Jul 3, 2006
    ..title should be "Invisible".... :tongue:

8. Don't know why it's not coming up...can see it when I open thread...can send it to someone and see if they can get it in..Gregg

9. matt

matt

Jul 3, 2006
    I was joking, no hard feelings...

Here you go, with little help, your picture:

[​IMG]

P.S.
    Problem is, that you publish the picture in place, which is only visible to registered users to that page, so you see it, others don't, please ignore my poor English.

10. No hard feeling...thx alot....he is trying to be "Invisible"
    Gregg

11. 3whiteroses

3whiteroses

May 23, 2008
    Maryland
    Great image! I'm glad I can finally see it. Curiousity was getting the best of me.

12. Wow, he IS green! :smile:

Take a look at this "sticky" thread for instructions on how to post images on this site.

https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=119575

You need to be able to hotlink from a site such as pBase, Smugmug, Zenfolio, Flickr or Photobucket. It doesn't work to try to send people to another forum such as Photocamel because many potential viewers are not members there.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  13. Thanks Connie

14. IsaacImage

IsaacImage

Mar 16, 2009
    Toronto
    cool image

15. Got a Photobucket acct. and edit the original post..hope that took care of it.
    Gregg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.