Just ordered my 'new' ais 300mm 2.8 -new pictures-

Yay! A good day for me, just ordered my ai-s nikon 300mm 2.8 with hood, and case from eBay today. I will post pictures as soon as it arrives, this is my first super telephoto lens, I can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of couriousity, what'd ya pay for it? I shoot with a 300/4 and always wonder what shooting with the Big Daddy would be like... even in MF. I've found with this lens that it's all about the TCs...

Steve

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks a lot, sorry I haven't gotten around to posting some images, i've been out every day I can to shoot, it's such a different experience using fast glass. Here's some pictures of my 300;
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's really in quite good condition, the external hood has just taken a bulk of the beating (that's why it's there after all). Using a monopod or tripod helps so much when using this lens too, I really enjoy my 681b. I paid 725 us dollars, a very good deal with the included case and hood. But i'm going out to shoot some hummingbirds, peace.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom