1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just Pickin' 'n Grinnin'

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by W.Ray, Jul 19, 2008.

1. This is my good friend Bill playing a concert this evening. He is a fine banjo player as well as a great fine arts photographer. Anyway here are a couple of quick scans - I have many more to do tomorrow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fuji Superior 400

2. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Great shots, he looks like he is having a lot of fun. I'm sure you did too.

3. Looks like a lot of fun...and nice light for some very nice natural colors! Good captures, both of them...but he could have done without the tie!:biggrin:

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Hey Ray, This Bill guy seems so very multi-talented. You've done a good job documenting some of his accomplishments.

5. It was a kick in the head - great weather, good music and great crowd! The concert was at a local Citrus Heritage Park.

Yeah, the tie!:biggrin:He's usually wearing Converse low tops, too! I guess he went formal for this occasion! Yep, this is from the second roll I shot after the sun had gone down the horizon a bit. Bill even yelled at me while he was playing, "Nice light, huh!".
    Just the only film I've shot this week so I thought I'd throw a couple of the snaps up.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.