Just to keep a feeling of summer

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by daodang, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Just a sunflower but it helps to remind me the warm feeling of summer and those days of shooting with friends in FL.

2. mission accomplished! thanks.
    Love the Flicker in your avatar as well.
    Dave

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I love the sunflower! Thanks Dao!

4. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Nice shot, THe few leaves you kept in make a big difference in the appeal of the shot to me.

5. That's not "just a sunflower" it's a beautiful image of a SUNFLOWER Very well taken image Dao.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2005
  6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awwwww

Dao,

Thanks friend.

That is soooo beautiful :>)))
    Miss you. I so enjoyed your company. So fortunate to be able to shoot with you 2 days.. I am so excited about that. :>))

Thank you soooo much

7. Lovely Sunflower. Mine are almost finished and anyone in Canada knows what that means. Fall is nearly here.

8. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Sweet photo

9. Very nice.......a superb sunflower :smile:

10. Dave (alias dmwphoto), Leigh, Gordon, Biggs

Thanks a lot. Glad you appreciate it. Sometimes feeling blue is inspiring. :cool:

11. Gale, on the return home, I began to play lotteries :cool: . If by chance I win a jackpot, I'm surely get a jump to FLA next winter and go shooting again with you.... but I think I'm daydreaming :Depressed

12. Irene, a warm thank for your appreciation. Talking about NewBrunswick reminds me the beautiful pictures of Freeman Patterson.

13. Dave (dbirdsong) and Mike

Thanks for your appreciations. Regards.

14. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    That's a great sunflower. It puts a smile on your face when you look at it. A wonderful capture, Dao.

15. Super, i like the color of the background that gives just the right contrast to let the flower stand out.

16. Frank, Gilles...

thank a lot!!!

17. Beautiful shot. I was wondering what lens you used?

18. Thank you, Warren. It was shot with the Nikkor 70-200mm VR. It's an incredible lens and versatile too.