1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Just trying to post image link!

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR Forum' started by jlmoon, Jul 7, 2008.

1. jlmoon

jlmoon

May 13, 2008
    Fort Worth, Texas
  2. Triggaaar

Triggaaar

Jun 15, 2008
    England
    Do you want the imgae to be shown in a link (as you have at the moment), or do you want it to just show the image immediately? If the latter, instead of using this tag: , use [img] Having said that, th... link (so it should end with .jpg or similar)

3. vz223

vz223

Dec 7, 2007
    NJ
    Welcome,

PM sent with instructions.

4. jlmoon

jlmoon

May 13, 2008
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Thank you so much! I have not understood how to post an image direct on here. Even if I work in the I.T. field, don't do HTML much!

5. jlmoon

jlmoon

May 13, 2008
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Vince,
    You sent me directions on how to post a link as I did .. correct?
    Think I did that with the thread starter.
    I am more interested in direct (tag: - url / use ) method, simply to avoid having to post on flickr first.

Jon

6. PhotogWannabe

PhotogWannabe

Mar 19, 2007
    BC
    Go to your flickr picture and click on "All sizes." Pick the size you want to link to. At the bottom of the picture are two fields of information. I use the bottom of the two. When you're in a topic here and want to reply click the "Go advanced" button. At the top of the reply field you'll see a little yellow postcard. Paste the information from flickr in there. It should work out just fine.

7. And it will look like this.... If you follow Pauls instructions.... ;o))

2604628147_1bdea35548_b.

Attached Files:

8. jlmoon

jlmoon

May 13, 2008
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Wally,

Thanks for your help. I am going to post another to see how it works.
    Got it!
    2604441743_897c8c601a_b.
    Jon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.