Just wait 12 months

Hi you'll,

I've been laid up since my surgery last week (minor, just a hernia), The day before my operation I went down to the Viera Wetlands to shoot. On my first visit to the wetlands over 12 months ago I saw an owl (couldn't get a shot off) and haven't seen one since then. Everytime I go to the wetlands I stop by the place where I first saw that owl with no luck until last week. There he was in the same exact spot where I first saw him 12 months ago!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

He sure is a nice looking Owl.

Great shots Harry.

Hope you are feeling much better.

May stop to see you tomorrow.

Fantastic perseverance pays off get well soon and back out to the Wetlands, look forward to shooting with you in the near future.

Kevin Scott said:
I guess you never know what you'll see there, that's what I'm beginning to find. Cool shots of a neat bird. Get well soon, Harry!
Hey Kevin,

Yep. he other day I ran into two hawks that I have never seen there before.

mike mac said:
Fantastic perseverance pays off get well soon and back out to the Wetlands, look forward to shooting with you in the near future.
Hey Mike,

I'm getting better. I hope to be able ot shoot again later this week or early next week.

Great catch Harry. I'm still looking for my first Owl.

I'm glad to see that you are out and about (and shooting) again. Hope everything has healed up OK.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom