Just wanted to share my pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by F15Todd, Feb 3, 2005.

1. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    :evil:
    I placed two orders with B&H, one shipped on 12 Jan and the other on 23 Jan. Today I got the order that shipped on 23 Jan, but the first order that shipped on the 12th is missing. It has my new TC-17E an extra SB-800, and some other stuff. These are toys I want, and I want NOW.

B&H is really good about getting me stuff to the UK., but now I have to wait 35 days from the shipping date to do insurance paperwork with B&H.

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    After a long 45 day wait, I just got an email from B&H that they are reshipping my lost order.

3. I feel your pain.

4. Hope you get them OK. I know how frustrating this can be.

5. Good Gracious.

Does it really take that long before a laost shipment can be traced?

All my experience with FEDX and UPS means that you can track a parcel from the moment of leaving the USA to the arrival at your door.

So what went wrong to allow the parcel, (1st order), to take almost 3 months to arrive.

BW. Bob F. Cornwall.

6. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    B&H used USPS to ship my order. It's kind of odd, but with my job in the United Kingdom I have use of a US mailing address. B&H's policy with their insurance is to wait 45 days just to see if it's found. After 45 days I can fax off a statement and they will reship.