Just wanted to share my pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by F15Todd, Feb 3, 2005.

1. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    :evil:
    I placed two orders with B&H, one shipped on 12 Jan and the other on 23 Jan. Today I got the order that shipped on 23 Jan, but the first order that shipped on the 12th is missing. It has my new TC-17E an extra SB-800, and some other stuff. These are toys I want, and I want NOW.

B&H is really good about getting me stuff to the UK., but now I have to wait 35 days from the shipping date to do insurance paperwork with B&H.

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    After a long 45 day wait, I just got an email from B&H that they are reshipping my lost order.

3. I feel your pain.

4. Hope you get them OK. I know how frustrating this can be.

5. Good Gracious.

Does it really take that long before a laost shipment can be traced?

All my experience with FEDX and UPS means that you can track a parcel from the moment of leaving the USA to the arrival at your door.

So what went wrong to allow the parcel, (1st order), to take almost 3 months to arrive.

BW. Bob F. Cornwall.

6. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    B&H used USPS to ship my order. It's kind of odd, but with my job in the United Kingdom I have use of a US mailing address. B&H's policy with their insurance is to wait 45 days just to see if it's found. After 45 days I can fax off a statement and they will reship.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.