Karate Graduation

Discussion in 'People' started by PhotoDawg, Mar 7, 2005.

1. I am about to give up on Indoor Photography. It takes a special skill, that I do not think I will ever get. Out of focus shots, bad lighting....ARGH!!!!! (my negative attitude) :x :x :x :x :x

OK, OK, OK I am just kidding.......I will never give up........a tough challenge is great!! (my positive attitude) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here is a pic I took of my son at tonight's graduation. He is now a green belt........KIA!!!!

[​IMG]

2. This is really quite good. Your attention is drawn to the young boy in the center because of the controlled DOF. I assume this was your intention, if not then it was a lucky break.

3. Greyflash,

Exactly. After looking at the photo a while I noticed some strange squiggly looking things outlining some of the children. Do you know what that is?
    :?: :?: :?: :?:

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Well Dawg,

I don't see any squigglies. Looks like the sharp one is your son. Which you would want sharp to bring him out.

I think you did a fine job. Not sure I could do it and have never shot indoors, except with my CP5000 at work with available light, which turned out ok.

I have never fired the flash on my D100. Once I think to make sure it worked.

Good job.

Cheers
    Gale

5. quite well done

You son is focused on and it draws your attention to him...very well done... don't be so hard on yourslef...leave that up to us!!!! :wink:

6. I don't see any squiggly's but when you do this is normally from over sharpening. The image looks good to me.

7. OK, I must be seeing things!! :D :D :D

Thanks!! :D :D

8. tom500

tom500

Oct 24, 2008
    Grand Rapids
    wow, this is an amazing shot. great work!