Karate Part I

KIA!!

18059093-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

18059087-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Interesting shots Bryan... are you their master?

No I am just a spectator. The instructor/master's name is Chip. He is a 22 year old 3rd degree black belt. He is real good with the kids. His master (Jay Alexander) is a 7th degree black belt and 2-time US National Champion. I am glad Parker is learning from these guys. :) :) :)

Great shots! I actually tried karate at one point in my life....talk about dicipline i did NOT have!!! i admire anyone who has what it takes....i'm sure you are very proud of your son/

I see you got the flash working?

I remember your blurry shots from a while back. these look very good. So, what about the camera/flash setup?

I remember your blurry shots from a while back. these look very good. So, what about the camera/flash setup?

Steve,

I am still using the built in flash. I changed the white balance setting in my D70 to Fluorescent. Like many in the Cafe.......I have lens lust disease.....I bought a Sigma 70-210mm f/2.8 APO lens instead of an SB800. My justification...........mmmmmmm........I plan on doing more outdoor shots in the warmer weather. The next big purchase (for me anyways) will be the SB800.

Latest threads

Top Bottom