Kasia!

I feel like this shot captures the real Kasia Sweeny. She's soft-spoken, classy, and naturally beautiful. Comments welcome.

461852b43cc2a.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Pretty lady, nice lighting, pose, etc... what's not to like.

Seriously, I like this pose a lot. Shows her in an elegant manner (as you mentioned) that I personally prefer ladies to be in photos. Well done!

Youngsville (The edge of nowhere), North Carolina
FRED! This is frkn incredible except for one thing... you've overdone the skin blur. Back off the opacity to about 25% Also, when you do the blur layer do it for all skin, that way you don't get that "mask" effect where the face has a different texture.

Just like you can see the fur on her arms, you should be able to see the texture of her face. The purpose of my technique is to first correct every blemish with the Healing Brush, Clone Tool, Dodge Tool and others that you'll discover on your own. Then the blur layer is just like a final polish.

I consider Levels, Contrast, and Sharpening to be 40% of the process.

I love everything about this shot. The composition, the pose, the color, the sharpness... everything except the face blur. Get that dialed in and you've got one for your portfolio.

Now *That's* a winner for sure. Excellent work Fred. Man.... if this is what your first shoot netted I can't wait to see what your next one produces!

Wow Fred, this one is really good! If I had to pick at it, I'd suggest a bit of hairlight on her camera left side. Damn nice shot mister!

Pretty lady, nice lighting, pose, etc... what's not to like.

Seriously, I like this pose a lot. Shows her in an elegant manner (as you mentioned) that I personally prefer ladies to be in photos. Well done!

Thanks Brian.

FRED! This is frkn incredible except for one thing... you've overdone the skin blur. Back off the opacity to about 25% Also, when you do the blur layer do it for all skin, that way you don't get that "mask" effect where the face has a different texture.

Just like you can see the fur on her arms, you should be able to see the texture of her face. The purpose of my technique is to first correct every blemish with the Healing Brush, Clone Tool, Dodge Tool and others that you'll discover on your own. Then the blur layer is just like a final polish.

I consider Levels, Contrast, and Sharpening to be 40% of the process.

I love everything about this shot. The composition, the pose, the color, the sharpness... everything except the face blur. Get that dialed in and you've got one for your portfolio.

Thank you Woody. I REALLY appreciate you guidance. I am going to re-work the image using your suggestions.

Just a Gorgeous capture. She is a Beauty !

She is indeed! Thanks Jim.

Whoa Fred!

I like this very much. Elegant. Excellent. Nothing left to say.

Thanks for the kind words Samer, I really appreciate it.

Now *That's* a winner for sure. Excellent work Fred. Man.... if this is what your first shoot netted I can't wait to see what your next one produces!

Thank you Stuart. Your comments mean a lot to me.

Wow Fred, this one is really good! If I had to pick at it, I'd suggest a bit of hairlight on her camera left side. Damn nice shot mister!

Thanks Steve. I really appreciate your tip on the hairlight.

Fred............. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with Woody on the blur thingy though.........

Outstanding work........... makes me feel humble! :redface: :redface: :redface:

G

Thanks Graeme. :smile:

Beautiful shot Fred. She is a classy lady and very beautiful. You have captured that.

Thank you Gordon. :smile:

G

Gr8Tr1x

Fred, this is a great portrait. Everything about it is awesome.

Latest threads

Top Bottom