1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Kata 3n1-20

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D40ROOK, Aug 8, 2009.

1. D40ROOK

D40ROOK

Jul 11, 2009
    delaware
    Has anyone bought one of these. I was looking to get one just wondering if anyone has any pros and cons on these camera bags.

Thanks

2. IsamuM

IsamuM Not-quite- Moderator

Jan 11, 2009
    Tokyo, Japan
    I have the 3n1-30 and it's a great bag. Very easy to use and comfortable, especially when you're carrying it with the straps in the X configuration.

3. D40ROOK

D40ROOK

Jul 11, 2009
    delaware
    Thanks I seen a video on you tube about the Kata 3n1-20 and it look like a great bag. This girl gave a deminstration and a very good job at that. I think thats the bag I am going to break down and buy.

Thanks IsamuM

4. I had one and liked it, but I decided to go with a shoulder bag as it was more convenient.

What are you planning to carry in the bag?

5. Wish they made one a bit bigger. I think it is about the same size as the sling bag I have now.

6. D40ROOK

D40ROOK

Jul 11, 2009
    delaware
    Hey Bourbon
    I want to carry my D40,lenses,flashes but from what I understand you cant put a laptop in it. I thought their is a bigger model?

7. The 3n1-30 is the biggest model, but it's not designed to carry a laptop.

8. D40ROOK

D40ROOK

Jul 11, 2009
    delaware
    Well thats a bummer!

Bourban thanks for the replies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.