Katydid on fern frond

This appeared this morning while I was having coffee sitting in my swing. Never could get the katydid to pose for me in a good profile with everything in focus. Here it is anyway.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My best,
Jerry Snider

This pic has been changed--something weird happened to the color of the original download. Also, in the first pic the critter was missidentified. Got a better look and photo this afternoon.
Jerry Snider

Jerry
you have outstanding presentation with these pictures. How does one get the data to show at the bottom of each file as you do?

Jerry,

Very well composed and presented. I love the way the Katydid stands out on the fore and background fern fronds. 8)

dmwphoto said:
Jerry
you have outstanding presentation with these pictures. How does one get the data to show at the bottom of each file as you do?
Dave,
the software is called printEXIF from Joseph Colson. Don't remember from where I downloaded it, but I find it very helpful for providing essential information to share with others. Perhaps someone else on this site can recall the download site. It's free, of course.
Jerry Snider

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom