1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Kaylee @1.4

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

d40/sig 30 1.4

@1.4
    2655436809_0d146efd1f_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:Love:

2. :smile:Wow Nute! she looks great!

Kaylee we want more pics! :smile:

3. Thats a pretty good shot of you Kaylee. I know, I know, Dad tries hard, but you're the real artist, so send us some more of your pics:smile:. Great shot Mark, wonderful little combo you have going there, the 40 and the 30. Excellent.
    Tim

4. Sam O

Sam O

Jul 24, 2007
    Toronto
    Sweet! I just got the 30 last week but haven't had a chance to try it on the D40...it's roaming Japan with my sister in law.

5. chandler

chandler

Oct 21, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    beautiful perspective...smile nicely captured

6. It's great to see Kaylee having some summer fun. She is looking so good. :smile: Very nicely captured.

7. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    Kaylee is just looking so GOOD!!:smile: The power of prayer has surely touched your whole family.:150: How wonderful!! Well of course for your photography, God has given you a GREAT talent/gift!! Wish he would just pass a little my way!!:biggrin: LOL!!

8. KG72

KG72 Guest

Looking good!

9. corns5

corns5

Mar 21, 2008
    Florida
    Beautiful girl and beautiful capture!

10. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words, everyone. God is surely blessing. thanks so much for your prayers!

;-)))

11. Looks like you are making good use of your P&S on steroids. Kaylee looks beautiful. It's so nice to see her having fun.

12. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

lol Terry. yes, P&S on steroids:biggrin:
    ...thanks for the kind words. Kaylee is doing great and having fun like any normal kid (thank God). we earnestly pray this will be the trend:Love:

13. great to see Kaylee. I recently broke the humerus bone in my shoulder and am one arm down, so I am bringing the D50 out of retirement. I will order the 30mm 1.4 tonight so i can shoot one handed until I heal. I am hoping not to have surgery but either way I will have a six week or so time frame to practice on my 1.4 shots!! You should contact Sigma for your comission check. I am positive that many here have purchased based on the samples you have provided. God bless

14. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Ed ....ouchy on your shoulder...u will love the "dirty 30":biggrin:

15. She looks and takes better pictures than you :biggrin::cool: 

16. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thank God:wink:

17. The first thing I notice, aside the shallow dof and the beautiful image, is her HAIR. She really looks another girl actually!
    Warmest embraces to you all there!

18. Look at all that hair !!!
    Adorable as ever Nute! Give her a hug for us and thank you for brightening my day !!

19. It does my heart good to see this pic Nute, so I guess the multiplying factor for how it makes you feel is infinite. Beautiful young lady... thanks for sharing.
    I'm all spent out for camera gear right now but when I do get a few more jobs the 'Dirty 30' will be on my short list.

20. Great shot, sharp focus. Awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.